This coaching training has a hat-trick of wins for you!
Win 1: You can have up to two of your employees trained to be coaches with an ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) qualification at level 7. The qualification is internationally recognised.
Win 2: You will receive a 5% discount for each employee on the normal cost of this course.
Win 3: You will have contributed to a really valuable charity. All the net income from this training programme will go to ‘Disability Action Yorkshire’. (https://www.disabilityactionyorkshire.org.uk/) (This is a contribution of £1200 per person who attends the training.)
- The initial face-to-face training will take place over four days on Nov 25/26 and Dec 2/3, 2021.
- The initial training will take place in an outstanding training room at the headquarters for ‘Disability Action Yorkshire’ in Harrogate.
- The normal cost of the qualification is £2340 per person which includes VAT. But you will receive a 5% discount on this so the cost to you is just to £2223 per person. You will also be able to claim back the VAT if you are VAT registered.
- Tony Swainston will be facilitating the training.
- Refreshments and lunchtime snacks will be provided for the four days of training.
Further information about the qualification.
- ILM level 7 qualifications are assessed by Ofqual to be at the same level as a Masters.
- All marking of the submitted papers is carried out by Tony Swainston with detailed feedback.
- Ongoing support is provided by Tony Swainston up to the time when you are certificated.
- The cost of the course includes everything including final certification from ILM.
Benefits of the qualification.
- PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) have assessed that coaching has a 6:1 ROI (return on investment) for an organisation. If you have not yet trained people (or yourself) to be coaches in your organisation then now is the ideal time.
- Coaching is recognised as an outstanding leadership style. (Daniel Goleman, author of ‘Emotional Intelligence: why it can matter more than IQ’.)
- Coaching skills are used by coaches to help to fulfil the potential in other individuals as well as supporting their well-being.
About Tony Swainston
- Tony has trained people to be coaches for over 20 years.
- He has carried out this work in over 25 countries.
- He is the author of a number of publications including ‘Coaching for Change’, ‘A Mindset for Success’, and ‘Outstanding Coaching in Schools’.Tony’s company, Tony Swainston Ltd, is an ILM Approved Centre, providing Coaching & Mentoring and Leadership & Management training.
Testimonials for Tony
‘I’m so glad that I’ve met Tony, he’s very engaging and is so humble for someone with such experience and success. I can’t thank him enough for the coaching sessions that I’ve been lucky enough to receive.’
Simon Weaver, Manager of Harrogate Town Football Team
(I provided Simon with one-to-one coaching)
“I have thoroughly enjoyed the course and you have been a fantastic trainer and supervisor Tony. It has really made me take a different approach to things and now I am qualified I am looking forward to moving forward as a coach in my work.”
(I trained Rachel who qualified with the ILM level 7 in coaching in 2021)
“A brilliant course which is run by an experienced and knowledgeable coach who provides world-class training materials.”
(I trained Andrew who qualified with the ILM level 7 in coaching in 2021)
For further information, to ask any questions or to book a place on this programme:
Phone Tony on 07919 045 429 or email Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org