Town supporters will be able to buy their club merchandise in person for the first time since before the latest lockdown came into effect.
Throughout the week we’ll be giving supporters the chance to have their picture taken with the National League Promotion Trophy and make it onto our Promotion Wall of Fame!
We’ll have information on all the latest Community initiatives including Louie Swain’s boot camp, walking football, our running club, Sporting Memories, Man vs Fat and NCS Summer programmes – there really is something for everyone!
On Wednesday, in association with the EFL’s official Day of Action, we’ll have special guests Harry Gator and Jack Emmett available for pictures and a chat from 2-3pm.
Then at the weekend, visitors will have the chance to show their skills as Harrogate Town on FIFA 21.
The first customer through the doors each day will receive a special prize!
Opening times are as follows…
- Monday 12th April – 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Tuesday 13th April – 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Wednesday 14th April – 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Thursday 15th April 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Friday 16th April 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Saturday 17th April 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Sunday 18th April 10am – 4pm