Volunteers Register to Help those in need
Put simply we allow volunteers to register how they can help. We just need a few personal details and what they would like to volunteer for.
We then allow those that need help to ask for the help they need. Again registration is simple and can be done over the phone.
The group can then see demand and match it to the “supply” (in this case volunteers) available.
Got a group and want to use our surveys?
If you’d like to use our surveys it’s really simple to get going:
1. Register your group with us – email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We’ll set up your web page, complete with its own URL (internet name)
3. You post the link to your web page in your group
4. Suggest your members register and tell people who need help the URL too
5. We’ll set you up in our reporting to be able to see whose registered and what’s being requested
As with any social media platform, we rely on the users to ensure the platform is used for what it is intended.
Who are we?
We are volunteers who mostly work for JudgeService Research. Normally we specialise in customer insight programmes for car dealers.
During the current crisis we’re “doing our bit,” donating our time to try and help people who are trying to help people.
Take care and the very best of health.