You can read the full report via the following link and there are also some key highlights in the email below:
Download Full Inspection Report Here
Here are some of the key findings from the inspection about our senior school provision:
The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is EXCELLENT.
- A culture of high achievement pervades the school.
- Results at GCSE and iGCSE are above the national average for maintained schools and demonstrate consistent progress in relation the pupils’ starting points.
- Academic Standards across the school are high.
- Senior school pupils and sixth formers are articulate and confident speakers.
- Those in the senior school who are more able have opportunities to excel.
- Senior school pupils apply their scientific and mathematical skills well when they are faced with challenging problems.
- Pupils with SEND achieve in line with their classmates and pupils with EAL make excellent progress to achieve in line with their abilities.
- Pupils achieve excellent standards and successes in group activities and individually in music, public speaking and sports.
- Pupils develop excellent study skills and take responsibility for their own learning.
The quality of the pupils’ personal development is EXCELLENT.
- All members of the school community respect different faiths and cultures.
- Pupils develop excellent personal skills and enjoy working collaboratively.
- Pupils learn to mix with all age groups relishing the many opportunities to work together in both house and school activities.
Pupils contribute very strongly to the school and wider community and are sensitive to the needs of others