The Parish Hall at St Wilfrid was built in 1934 as a space for the community to use for meetings, performances, concerts and uniformed organisations, as well as badminton! Over 100 years later, the hall is still used on a daily basis by local people, including baby and toddler groups, exercise and fitness classes, Vocalis choir rehearsals, dance groups, 10th Harrogate Scouts and even dog training classes. The Parish Room hosts meetings and training courses, and with two kitchens, a stage and a balcony, the hall is a popular venue for events and celebrations. This space works hard, but as a Grade 1 listed building, the cost of maintenance means we are reaching out to local businesses to offer them a connection with this historic and much-loved building in the heart of Harrogate.
Become a Community Partner
Developing a mutually beneficial relationship with local businesses is key to the maintenance and development of the Parish Hall. As a Community Partner business you will receive:
· Your company logo featured on hall marketing materials, booking forms and publicity
· Your company logo on display as a Community Partner organisation in the hall entrance foyer
· Half page advertisement in St Wilfrid Parish Magazine (full colour A5 magazine distributed to 2000 local homes , shops , cafes and hotels)
· Complimentary use of the parish hall on a Friday evening of your choice in 2017 (subject to availability)
We want to make this programme accessible to as many businesses as possible, so prices start at £275 per annum, depending on business size.
Sponsor an Event at St Wilfrid Harrogate
An exciting opportunity has come along for sponsorship of one of our largest musical events of 2017 – the arrival of the Black Dyke Band on Saturday September 2nd. The Black Dyke Band is probably the most famous and best-loved brass band in the world. As an event sponsor for this concert you will receive:
· Your company logo on the Black Dyke Band posters and leaflets
· Your logo and thanks as a Community Partner Event Sponsor in the program
· Opportunity to have a stand, display or distribute marketing materials at the event
· Complimentary drinks on arrival for up to 4 guests
· 4 complimentary tickets with seat reservations
There will be 400 tickets available for this event, and we expect it to sell out. Get in touch to discuss price options and your requirements.
For more information about becoming a Community Partner or sponsoring an event at St Wilfrid, contact Rebecca Oliver on 07951716946, or 01423 504629.